The Automobilia Shop is a Division of Welco. Let us be your source for the best in 1/43 scale die cast automobiles. All of these models are built in small numbers by expert Old World Craftsmen. They are not machine made in the Far East.
All Automotive and transportation Fine Art Photography is by the owner Jack Welch
We sell hand built models such as:
* Brooklin Models 1/43 scale Classic American car models
* Robeddie Models: 1/43 scale Classic Swedish model cars such as Volvo and Saab. Regular production of Robeddie Models has been discontinued.. We have only a couple of models remaining in stock..
* Lansdowne: 1/43 scale Classic British sports and production models,
* US Model Mint: 1/43 scale Classic American truck models.
* IVP Models: 1/43 scale models of Classic Police cars by Brooklin, and Lansdowne.
* Rod43 Brooklin 1/43 scale die cast models of hot rods.
* "The Buick Collection". A comprehensive collection of Buicks built between 1934 and 1939. This series will produced over the next several years and will be comprised of over one hundred variations.
The Pontiac Collection A new Brooklin offering from the Golden age of Pontiac
* Selected Buick Club of America items are available on our web site. All proceeds from Buick Club items go to the Minute Man Chapter, Buick Club of America.
* Brumm models of 1/43 scale Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati and Alfa Romero sports cars are also available, but quantities are limited.
Now featuring our Autoart featuring fine art photos and note cards of your favorite Marque.
This WEB site was last updated on 5/28/13